ATTENTION BROKERS AND ROOKIE MEMBERS:
VPAR ROOKIE OF THE YEAR APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL JANUARY 21ST
To be eligible for this award, the nominee must be a newly licensed REALTOR® member completing their first full year of real estate during 2021. The nominee must be a member in good standing of the Virginia Peninsula Association of REALTORS® (VPAR).
This award is an Individual award that is not open to teams. Objective: The purpose is to recognize the REALTOR® who is new to the profession, who promotes professionalism, generates enthusiasm, and best exemplifies the Code of Ethics of the National Association of REALTORS®. In addition, the nominee should have met the following criteria.
1. Demonstrated professional knowledge
2. Participation in association activities
3. Demonstrated service to clients
4. has demonstrated professional sales performance. ONLY CONTRACTS CLOSED IN THE FIRST 12 MONTHS AND LISTINGS SECURED DURING THE FIRST 12 MONTHS OF LICENSING WILL BE COUNTED – A minimum of 12 total transactions is required.
5. Demonstrated civic involvement and/or community service
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
If you would like the Word version instead of the PDF please email me and I will send to you!
Return completed application to Jo McNamara by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Rookie of the Year Award is presented in conjunction with the OSC Awards held in March.