How to Attract More Buyers & Create More Sales
With the Tips & Techniques Taught in this 3 Hour CE Course Titled:
“Real Estate Finance & Taxes” Featuring Jeff Elias
Nationally Renowned Finance Expert, Speaker and Bestselling Author
Sponsored By: Virginia Peninsula Association of REALTORS®
Where: VPAR Classroom
1001 North Campus Pkwy, Hampton, VA 23666
When: Thursday, Oct. 23, 2014, from 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Registration at 8:45 am. Plan to arrive early!
Fee: $10 for members; $15 non-members
To Enroll: To RSVP call (757) 599-5222 or register at members.vpar.org
Receive 3 hours of CE Credit. Approved by VA Peninsula Real Estate School (#1737)
Would you like to be able to utilize absolutely the best financing program and the most recent tax laws to help you increase your business? Do you want to stand out today from your competition? Elias, this country’s premier teacher of real estate finance, will show you how a better grasp of financing and tax law will substantially increase your sales volume while giving your buyers and sellers exactly what they want.
Jeff Elias provides tools & strategies that will help you become more successful.
Topics covered in this morning, half-day seminar include:
• How to help buyers improve their credit scores and loan qualifications.
• How to overcome lenders’ more stringent underwriting guidelines now in force.
• How to get the buyer excellent terms while getting the seller full price.
• How the seller can advertise “cash” concessions in lieu of price reductions.
• How relatives can act as co-borrowers to help buyers qualify and provide down payments.
• How to use VA and FHA financing when the buyer’s credit score is to low for conv. loans.
• How real estate investors and real estate agents can shelter $25,000 yearly from federal taxes.
• How to get clients $50-500 per month so they can budget a move-¬¬¬up home or vacation home.
• How to provide “annual reviews” to generate listings, move-up sales and vacation home sales.
• And , much more.
Jeff Elias,Nationally Recognized Real Estate Finance Guru!
Who Is Jeff Elias?
Jeff Elias is this country’s premier teacher of real estate finance. He is the author of five books on real estate finance and taxes. His best seller, Jeff Elias’ Comprehensive Guide to Real Estate Finance, has over 250,000 copies sold nationwide. He also publishes a newsletter on real estate finance and real estate tax law called “Mortgage Note$.”
A nationally recognized speaker, conducting over 100 programs each year, he has completed over 3,100 seminars in the past 27years in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Owner of several successful businesses, Elias is an active real estate investor and currently owns over three million dollars worth of residential properties.
“Jeff Elias stands at 6’ 5” tall. He has a booming voice, and he delivers his material with ‘star-quality’, in a fast paced easy to understand manner. His sessions are consistently rated THE BEST at real estate conventions. Elias gives humorous examples as he illustrates the many ways his insights will help the professional real estate agent earn higher commissions for the same effort!” –J. Lutz