Official notice of Candidates for 2021 Board of Directors distributed to all VPAR REALTOR Members
NOMINATIONS FOR 2021 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Nominating Committee is proud to announce the following slate of officers and directors for consideration by the membership:
2021 President Elect (1 Year Term)
Kaera Mims – Abbitt Realty Co, LLC
2021 Treasurer (2 Year Term)
Russell Skidmore – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty
Board of Directors (2 Year Term) – 4 Open Positions
Ruby Conn – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty
Regina Scott – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty
Leighton Stone – Garrett Realty Partners
Wanda Stevens – Abbitt Realty Co, LLC
Amanda Walsh Patierno – AMW Real Estate
Baylee Wang – Real Property Management Peninsula
NOTE: There are six (6) nominees for four (4) 2021 – 2022 Director Positions.
- Additional candidates for the offices to be filled may be placed in nomination by petition signed by at least ten percent (10%) of the members eligible to vote. The petition shall be filed with the Chief Executive Officer at least fourteen (14) days before the election.
- Election by online ballot Monday, October 19, 2020 from 8:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Absentee ballots may be cast in person within the week prior to the election at the VPAR Office from 8:30am to 4:30pm. Please note Masks and Social Distancing is required when visiting the VPAR Offices.
- The president will appoint a Tally Committee of not more than (5) members to count the ballots. Ballots will be voided if votes are not cast for total number of positions open (e.g. 4 votes and 4 positions available) except for unopposed candidates for officer positions.
- The President will not be on the ballot since current President-Elect (Sandra Hood – Coldwell Banker Traditions, LLC) automatically assumes the Presidency in 2021, per the bylaws.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call Nominating Committee Chair, Carla Carney at 757-329-3072 or Jim Wetzel, CEO at 757-599-5222. Look for candidate profiles in the September Peninsula REALTOR Digital Magazine Update On-line!