NOMINATIONS FOR 2019 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Nominating Committee is proud to announce the following slate of Officers and Directors for consideration by the membership:
2019 President Elect (1 Year Term)
Lindsay Pennington – Greg Garrett Realty
Peggy Todd – Liz Moore & Associates
• NOTE: There are Two (2) nominees for One (1) 2019 President Elect Position
Treasurer (2 Year Term)
Sandra Hood – Coldwell Banker Traditions LLC
Director (2 Year Term) – 3 Open Positions
Ruby Conn – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty
Michelle Helmsderfer – Rose & Womble Realty Company
Kaera Mims – Liz Moore & Associates
Russell Skidmore – Skidmore & Associate REALTORS, Inc / Frank & Shapiro Real Estate
• NOTE: There are Four (4) nominees for Three (3) 2019 – 2020 Director Positions.
• Additional candidates for the offices to be filled may be placed in nomination by petition signed by at least ten percent (10%) of the members eligible to vote. The petition shall be filed with the Chief Executive Officer at least fourteen (14) days before the election.
• Election by secret ballot will be Monday, October 15, 2018 from 9:00 to 5:00 p.m.
• Absentee ballots must be cast in person within the 7 day period prior to the election.
• The President will appoint a Tally Committee of not more than (5) members to count the ballots. Ballots will be voided if votes are not cast for total number of positions open (e.g. 3 votes and 3 positions available) with the exception of unopposed candidates for officer positions.
• The President will not be on the ballot since current President-elect (Carla Carney) automatically assumes the Presidency in 2019, per the Bylaws.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Nominating Committee Chair, Chandra Patterson at email@example.com or Jim Wetzel, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look for candidate profiles in the fall Peninsula REALTOR Digital Magazine Update On-line!