Thank you for considering the Virginia Peninsula Association of REALTORS®.
The Virginia Peninsula Association of REALTORS® is the voice for real estate on the Peninsula, representing nearly 1,100 real estate professionals active in all phases of real estate brokerage, development, and property management.
We advocate for the benefit of Virginia Peninsula REALTORS® and our community.
Virginia Peninsula Association of REALTORS® is the voice for real estate on the Virginia Peninsula.
- VPAR communicates effectively with its members, the public, and government entities.
- VPAR will provide members with the education and resources that will enable them to conduct business, ethically, successfully and professionally.
- VPAR engages members in advocacy by enhancing its role through promoting the value of RPAC.
- VPAR educates and trains the members who in turn educate the consumer on the role and mission of the Realtor brand and its community relationships.
- VPAR recruits and retains members and encourages engagement by showing value and relevancy of membership.
- VPAR provides maximum benefits to our members while adhering to our fiscal responsibilities.
To apply for REALTOR® Membership please review and use the following forms.
Should you have any questions please contact Cindy Anderson, Director of Member Services at (757) 599-5222 or email@example.com. Once we receive and review your completed application we will call to schedule an appointment to complete the application process. Please bring with you:
- Your pocket real estate license
- VISA, MasterCard, or check
- Driver’s license or other photo I.D.
- Completed Add form from Broker ( Add/Delete Licensee )
After approval of your application and issuance of your Member ID# all new provisional members are required to attend both the New Member Orientation and the REALTOR Code of Ethics New Member Course within 90 days of joining. You will need your Member ID# to register and take both courses. Upon completion please send your completion certificates to Cindya@vpar.org. Both courses are offered online at the following links:
IRS Tax Information on allowed deductible portion of annual dues
PRIOR PERIOD TAX INFORMATION
Supra Lockbox ActiveKey/EKey Lease Information
Supra ActiveKey/EKey Agreement ( It is very important that you have your Broker sign this form where it says DESIGNATED REALTOR®)