What is the REALTOR® Broker Summit? The REALTOR® Broker Summit is designed exclusively for brokers to come together and learn from keynote presenters, panels and peer leaders in the industry offering fresh insights on current conditions while looking to the future of real estate.
2016 Event Details
Date: June 9-10, 2016
Location: Denver Marriott City Center 1701 California Street Denver, CO 80202
Registration: Early bird registration rate of $149 available through April 8, rate of $179 after
How To Register: Attendees should register for both event and hotel room block at: http://www.realtor.org/brokersummit
Attendee Limit: Up to 600 attendees; additional names placed on wait list
Programming with an overarching focus on management, the REALTOR® Broker Summit will also feature sessions on successful recruiting strategies, culture, innovative technology, economic trends and risk management.
At the Broker Summit attendees will:
- Hear from industry leaders, including NAR Chief Economist Dr. Lawrence Yun;
- Gain advice on legal issues such as independent contractor classification from NAR General Counsel Katie Johnson;
- Hear top broker panelists during RISMedia’s Power Broker Roundtable session;
- Enjoy a high energy start to day 2 with motivational keynote speaker Mary Lou Retton;
- Network with colleagues at sponsored cocktail reception, breakfast and snack breaks