ONLINE VOTING LINK IS NOW ACTIVE
Come out to VPAR to Meet The Candidates from 9am to 5pm and vote for your 2019 Officers and 2019-2020 Board of Directors.
If you cannot make it to the office VOTE ONLINE HERE !
Affiliates cannot vote in the election, but you can sure come by to network with the REALTOR® members – we saw quite a few last year! Absentee Ballots available this week 9am to 5pm at VPAR Offices.
2019 President Elect (1 Year Term)
- NOTE: There are Two (2) nominees for One (1) 2019 President Elect Position
Lindsay Pennington – Greg Garrett Realty
Peggy Todd – Liz Moore & Associates
Treasurer (2 Year Term)
Sandra Hood – Coldwell Banker Traditions LLC
Director (2 Year Term) – 3 Open Positions
- NOTE: There are Four (4) nominees for Three (3) 2019 – 2020 Director Positions.
Ruby Conn – Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Towne Realty
Michelle Helmsderfer – Rose & Womble Realty Company
Kaera Mims – Liz Moore & Associates
Russell Skidmore – Skidmore & Associate REALTORS, Inc. / Frank & Shapiro Real Estate
OTHER ELECTION WEEK EVENTS!
Tuesday, October 16th 8:30am-10:30am
Connecting Housing to Economic Development:
ROOFTOPS, JOBS and VIBRANT COMMUNITIES!
General Membership Breakfast – VPAR – Classrooms A&B
Sponsors: Atlantic Bay Mortgage, Towne Bank Mortgage & Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Join us for an insightful perspective on the importance of linking housing to business growth, job creation and quality of life.
- Christy Morton, Vice President for External Affairs, Virginia Economic Development Partnership
- Florence Kingston, Director, Economic Development Department, City of Newport News
- Jim Noel, Director, Economic Development Department, York County
- David Denney, CEO, Greater Williamsburg Partnership
- Representatives for Isle of Wight County, Hampton and Poquoson Economic Development Departments
Wednesday, October 17th
Property Management Brown Bag Lunch & Learn Series
Understanding Judgments & Collections with Chip Goldstein
Free to Members