2020 VRLTA Update with Chip Dicks
Thursday, May 21st, 2020
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
$125.00 per member / $130.00 per non-member
6 hrs. CE and 2 HRS PL approval pending in 2020 including all changes in 2020 to VRLTA.
Virginia Peninsula Association of REALTORS®
1001 North Campus Parkway, Hampton 23666
LUNCH IS INCLUDED
Program Sponsor – NARPM, Virginia Peninsula Chapter
Register at members.vpar.realtor
Get the information you need on the updated
Virginia Residential Landlord Tenant Act
- Get up to speed on the recent changes to the Virginia Residential Landlord and Tenant Act.
- Designed for both real estate brokers and sales persons, this course offers a detailed review of lease applications
- A “how to” guide for broker agent compliance
- The awareness and information
- you need to protect your business