VHDA’s Real Estate Professional Training Session: The Key to Serving First-time Homebuyers
Date: Tuesday, January 20th
Time: 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Location: Virginia Peninsula Association of REALTORS® 1001 North Campus Parkway, Hampton, VA 23666
Register: at members.vpar.org or call us at 757-599-5222.
• Earn continuing education credits by participating – 2 hours real estate related CE credit approved
• Get a competitive edge – and a heads-up on new or changing programs that could increase your sales.
• Connect with first-time homebuyers – once you complete the training, you’re qualified to join VHDA’s Real Estate Agent Connection program. Benefits include a free listing on vhda.com/FindARealEstateAgent.
• Discover resources that will help you save time.
• Learn how to identify your clients’ eligibility for VHDA mortgage loans.
DPOR Virginia Real Estate Board Online Transfer for Salespersons Tutorial. The online transfer for salesperson licenses is now up and running at DPOR/VREB. This video will help VPAR members with their transfers from one company to another.
n the latest The Voice for Real Estate, NAR Director of Broadcasting Stephen Gasque looks at Fannie Mae changes to condo financing rules, the impact on net neutrality of President Obama’s remarks, NAR efforts to push mortgage debt cancellation relief, the latest home sales numbers, and the resources available from the 2014 conference in New Orleans.