The Virginia Peninsula Association of REALTORS® is the voice for real estate on the Peninsula, representing nearly 1,100 real estate professionals active in all phases of real estate brokerage, development, and property management.
We advocate for the benefit of Virginia Peninsula REALTORS® and our community.
Virginia Peninsula Association of REALTORS® is the voice for real estate on the Virginia Peninsula.
- VPAR communicates effectively with its members, the public, and government entities.
- VPAR will provide members with the education and resources that will enable them to conduct business, ethically, successfully and professionally.
- VPAR engages members in advocacy by enhancing its role through promoting the value of RPAC.
- VPAR educates and trains the members who in turn educate the consumer on the role and mission of the Realtor brand and its community relationships.
- VPAR recruits and retains members and encourages engagement by showing value and relevancy of membership.
- VPAR provides maximum benefits to our members while adhering to our fiscal responsibilities.